Monday, December 12, 2011

Family hotel with pool near Concord

My family will be visiting friends and relatives in the Concord area this summer. We are looking for a hotel that has a pool and complimentary breakfast. Does not need to be fancy just clean for decent size rooms. First time to this area so any help would be appreciated.

Family hotel with pool near Concord

Depending on when you are coming, you shouldn%26#39;t have a problem with finding a room. there is a Fairfield, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn, Holiday Inn and Courtyard by Marriot.

Just be sure its not around the NASCAR race weekend, which I think is the last weekend of June this year.

Where are your friends, in Concord or surrounding area?

Family hotel with pool near Concord

My friends live in Penacook, NH and a brother in Merrimac, MA. I know there is nothing in Penacook. They suggested Concord.


As far as I know the only hotel with a pool in Concord is the Comfort Inn.

http://www.comfortinnconcord.com/

The city has I believe 5 public pools and there are lots of lakes around to go swimming in ....

If you don%26#39;t care about the pool as much the nicest hotel would be the Centennial Inn. They also have a great breakfast, although I don%26#39;t believe its free...

www.thecentennialhotel.com/accommodations.cfm

The most convenient to downtown would be the Holiday Inn... Probably the closest to Penacook as well, and right off the highway..... A local Italian restaraunt moved in, I believe they do serve breakfast but I only go for the brick oven pizza%26#39;s..

www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/ccddt

As the other poster stated, if you come during the last week of June, which is one of the two Nascar Races this summer the other is in September, you will have a hard time finding anything.

Also the week of Fathers day is when Bike Week is and the rooms will be in High Demand as well.


I can say that many people like the Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton NH gets high marks for families. It is beautiful.


The Fairfield and Courtyard both have pools, though I believe both are kind of small. I don%26#39;t know if Courtyard has breakfast included. I believe the Holiday Inn has a pool. And there is a Hampton Inn in Bow, which is, for all practical purposes, Concord. It is at Exit 1 on I-89 1/4 mile from the junction with I-93. The Hampton has a nice pool and breakfast.


I second the Hampton Inn in Bow. Free wi-fi, HBO and HBO family. They will also put a fridge and microwave in your room if you request it. Breakfast includes one hot item in addition to fruit and the usual things like toast, bagels and muffins.

  • a serious concern
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment