Monday, December 12, 2011

How to get from Keene, NH to Manchester, NH

I%26#39;m coming to Keene for a grad school interview in early March. I%26#39;m pretty sure that the closest major airport to Keene is Manchester. Since I don%26#39;t have a driver%26#39;s license and it appears that Greyhound doesn%26#39;t go from the airport to Keene, I need to find the least expensive way to get there. Any way one of you can help me with this? Thank you so much!



How to get from Keene, NH to Manchester, NH


If you haven%26#39;t already purchased your plane ticket, you might be better off flying into Boston and then taking greyhound from there to Keene. Another option would be to fly into Hartford and take the Amtrak Vermonter to Brattleboro, VT and then Greyhound from there to Keene. Neither is a great solution, but are, from what I can tell, the only methods of getting to Keene w/out a car.



How to get from Keene, NH to Manchester, NH


The other airport option is Bradley outside of Hartford CT. Boston is farther and a lot more difficult to deal with. Thomas Transportation, in Swanzey, next door to Keene has shuttle service from all the major airports.




Here%26#39;s the link to Thomas Transportation rate schedule...http://www.thomastransportation.com/manchesternh.shtml





If you are coming to NH, think seriously about getting a license!!!




Ha! Oh, no worries, if I have to move outside of Chicago, then I%26#39;m going to need a license to survive. Thanks so much for the schedule, I appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment