Monday, December 12, 2011

White Mountains with Dogs

Hello,

We are planning on going hiking in the white mountain area with our two medium sized dogs. (They%26#39;re Siberians) We took our dog to the Lazy Dog inn before, (which was great!) but I think we want to try somewhere different. any suggestions on where to stay with two pups would be appreciated!

Thanks!

White Mountains with Dogs

Again, we are generally dog friendly in NH. Just call the different hotels. Our trails are open and fun and free for dogs. Have fun.

White Mountains with Dogs

My husband and I will be hiking with our Siberian Husky this June. I found a cute cabin rental that is ';dog friendly.'; I could send you the information if you are interested!


We don%26#39;t have dogs, but my wife and I stayed at the Spruce Moose Lodge in North Conway, and I know they welcome dogs:

http://www.sprucemooselodge.com/


afchicka112984,

A bit further north and a little more towrds the outdoors than other locations i9n the state, but we are dog friendly as well.

Sibe%26#39;s are always welcomed, in fact they spend a tremendous amount of time here in the winter.

Travel well - Tazman


Thanks for the feedback everyone, these suggestions sound great and we%26#39;ll be looking into them.

polskacorka- do you think you could send me the information with the cabin you found? That would be great!


A friend of mine owns a nice littel motel with cottages over in Franconia...its the Gale River Motel and is ranked #1 on TripAdvisor - Pets are very welcome there with many amenities for the four-legged as well as the two-legged guests...

  • home spa day
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment