Monday, December 12, 2011

The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

Be very careful of this hotel. They altered the tip I had put on my incidentals bill without my permission, they kept my credit card details on file and 4 months after our holiday they charged another amount to my card-which should have been charged to the tour company but as they didn%26#39;t have their details on file simply charged it to mine.

Set in a beautiful place but certainly a place I will avoid the next time I tour New England

The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

I hope you called your credit card company to dispute the charges. That happened to me at a very fancy hotel in Chicago. We were at a conference and splitting the room and because the other persons card was declined they charged the whole amount to mine. What a mess. Kind of leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

The Wentworth Hotel North Conway

Are you referring to the Wentworth in Jackson?

  • acne
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment